Welcome to The Pauley Principle!

The Pauli Principle, named for Wolfgang Pauli, deals with atoms and electron-sharing that results in new, stronger bonds. Think 2 parts hydrogen and 1 part oxygen, a shared delectable (!) electron and VOILA! Water!

Similarly, when you prepare whole food to share with family and friends, especially foods you've grown, something amazing happens. Meals become tastier and healthier. Your soul, not just your stomach, becomes fulfilled. You live life more abundantly as a result. During a shared meal, the bonds that people create grow stronger and become something new: GREATER than the sum of the parts! I give you The Pauley Principle.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Take It OFF! Take it ALL OFF!!!

That's right! Take it off, take it all off. Peel away stress and worry like the skin of an onion, right down though the juicy layers, all the way to the stinky little core. Then, remove the bad smell, that sadness deep inside, that feeling of having no control, of not being able to make a difference. You know what I'm talking about. The world is ever-changing, sometimes volatile, sometimes deadly and downright tough. Darwin claimed "survival of the fittest". Well, it's hard to survive: emotionally, financially, and health-wise. There is also a better side to life, one that we need to stretch to see sometimes.

If we want to arrive at the place where we live life abundantly, our frame of mind has to be in the right place. Peal away the anger, resentment, the sadness, the fears of the unknown. Imagine gentle music playing within you, deep within. Listen to your newly clean inner core. Really get in touch with your body. Think spiritually.

There are a number energy therapies available for however much money you're willing to pay and I believe there is validity in many of them. There is certainly no known risk. According to minddissorders.com, from the Encyclopedia of Mental Disorders (yes,really), our bodies can benefit with most of these therapies. Those benefits include "increased vitality...lowered blood pressure...a sense of calm or relaxation...improved sleep at night...a strengthened immune system".

That's where I come in. I'm already pretty calm and I sleep well. I need to improve my immune system. When I taught in the classroom, I was unable to develop an immune system that kept me from picking up the children's germs, although I washed my hands like Lady Macbeth! You'd think I had a guilt complex!

Energy therapies generally require a practitioner who has been trained to work with your body's energy field. It's not just an accident or a lucky coincidence that this blogsite is called The Pauley Principle. The Pauli Exclusion Principle was developed in 1928, a theory about atoms and what happens when neutrons go the wrong direction. Well, sometimes the energy in our body gets tangled up or goes the wrong direction too, as I discovered from a technician with Healing Touch. With its emphasis on energy flow, using magnets and various other techniques, our energy flow or magnetic field can be improved.

First, some things have to occur and some of this you can do yourself. Our mind's state needs to be relaxed and then our body can relax. That's where pealing away the onion comes in. Take off all the layers that have you stressed. Peal away one layer at a time. This may take time but is an important first step. Soft music can help. Maybe candles and natural oils can help. When your mind and body are in this relaxed state, your energy field is better able to work properly.

Silva Healing Mind Exercise works on the same relaxation principle. First, you get your mind and body in a state that is "conducive to healing". Jose Silva claimed that this is the state in which "cells repair...the immune system is strengthened...physical symptoms are reduced". Then your mind has to be retrained to "eliminate unhealthy habits like smoking, drinking, and overeating". I would guess that excessive worry or tension could be added to their list. The next step is to "transform negative thought patterns into positive ones." Finally, re-set goals by "creative visualization". Maybe people need a trainer but I'm guessing that with some support system, a little encouragement, most people can do this by themselves. What do you think? Check into it. I don't know what they charge, but try the steps for yourself. If it works, you've saved some money and put yourself in a happier place.

In the March 2011 issue of Natural Health, Barbara Welcer, R.N., a certified nurse and Healing Touch practitioner, is quoted as saying, "The therapist's role is to act as a conduit to self-healing, similar to the way a midwife guides a mother in labor."

Peggy Massie, who is a Healing Touch practitioner with the Southern Ohio Center for Positive Energy, agrees and says Healing Touch "works with modern medicine so that your body can heal faster and utilize your medicines more effectively". Peggy can be reached at socfpe@gmail.com. She works with an array of techniques that can improve your body's energy flow and promote self-healing.

God Bless. Wishing you improved health and a life of abundance!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I agree that our mind has to be in the right place, I know for me Healing Touch is something I've been searching for to help with my illnesses, and state of mind. It has been here the wholetime, but I never it, and just didn't know where to begin. Thanks to Jill and Peggy at Southern Ohio Center for Postive Energy, and Ronda's articles. I'm also doing research for myself in regards to positive energy, essentials oils, vitamins & food that is good for you esp fruits and vegetables, and I believe homegrown is the best without preservatives. I believe putting youself around positive people is an energy for healing.
    I'm getting on the right track and so glad I am. I know Ronda when you started your blog you probably never knew what impact that it would have on people's lives, but I'm so thankful that you took the time to create the blog. It's amazing how all of this has worked around your blog with positive energy with Jill/Peggy at SOCFPE, fruits, vegetables, gardening, and everyday life.
    Thanks for making me how lucky we are to have each and everyone in our lives.
    Hugs
    Althea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allie, that's beautiful! You've certainly touched my life in a wonderful way. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete