Welcome to The Pauley Principle!

The Pauli Principle, named for Wolfgang Pauli, deals with atoms and electron-sharing that results in new, stronger bonds. Think 2 parts hydrogen and 1 part oxygen, a shared delectable (!) electron and VOILA! Water!

Similarly, when you prepare whole food to share with family and friends, especially foods you've grown, something amazing happens. Meals become tastier and healthier. Your soul, not just your stomach, becomes fulfilled. You live life more abundantly as a result. During a shared meal, the bonds that people create grow stronger and become something new: GREATER than the sum of the parts! I give you The Pauley Principle.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring Flowers are Bursting Open!




 I woke up to no running water. That's OK. I had some free time, put on my running shoes, grabbed the camera and caught spring happening! 


2 comments:

  1. Wow! You've started with a bang, Ronda! It all sounds so good :) I hope to get over there one day when you're open and try a few things myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bursting is right. Looks just like sunshine : )

    ReplyDelete