Welcome to The Pauley Principle!

The Pauli Principle, named for Wolfgang Pauli, deals with atoms and electron-sharing that results in new, stronger bonds. Think 2 parts hydrogen and 1 part oxygen, a shared delectable (!) electron and VOILA! Water!

Similarly, when you prepare whole food to share with family and friends, especially foods you've grown, something amazing happens. Meals become tastier and healthier. Your soul, not just your stomach, becomes fulfilled. You live life more abundantly as a result. During a shared meal, the bonds that people create grow stronger and become something new: GREATER than the sum of the parts! I give you The Pauley Principle.

Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Designs of Love, Life, and Shared Times

My grandchildren came over! I love it when that happens!!!

One granddaughter decorated before the others arrived. 
"This is so BEAUTIFUL!!!," she said when she set up the crocheted display. 

 My cousin Stephanie had crocheted them.  (Think Stephanie's Sticky Buns. YUM!!! Recipe link at sidebar.) 




Then class began for Egg Marbling 101.
The Egg Marbling Artists
The results after a few choice eggs were eaten!










After a brief demonstration, the only rules were 
*Share the dye. 
*Have fun! 
The dye did not dry before some of the eggs met their demise!

I love the meanings of Easter, from the grace of God in our lives way back to the early Pagan traditions of celebrating new beginnings. On this day, we celebrated so much, including life, love, and our time together!
Thank goodness, this was our only Easter Twister! Mother Nature played by the rules, for once.
Perfect weather for playing outside!

The girls could do this for hours! How do they do that???

This bike romped and ramped and rambled some more. Finally, its chain came loose, allowing my grandson
 to take a break.  

Besides, the garage had to be designed and built!

I will never tire of hearing my grandchildren say, "Our nana is the best nana ever!" The joy in their faces tells me even when their voices don't!

What a delight they are!

Photo credits: The grandchildren and I took all the photos for this post. 

6 comments:

  1. Sweet Easter Pics. Looks like y'all had a great fun filled family day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It couldn't have been better, Jennifer! We didn't mention an Easter Egg Hunt. They had so many other things they wanted to do!

      Delete
  2. What a Great Day! I don't know about you, but my Twister Days are long gone :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had an alibi since I had already promised to watch Tyler ride his bike. That allowed me to just work the spinner and call out directions! When his chain came loose, he took around 50 photos!

      Delete
  3. Your happiness really shines through in this post. Love it! Good looking kids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Michaele! Living and loving the moment together. It's the only way! But I can tell by your posts that YOU know that!!! We've been blessed.

      Delete